Orchestrating bodies to bring attention to the forced mass migration of groups of people while asking simple open ended questions.
Endlessly pursued, the only thing to do is dance and proclaim one’s desires in the temple of the dollar.
Esme Patterson – "Feel Right" from Isaac Ravishankara on Vimeo.
You can say what you want, but talk is cheap when the collision of the popular already happened.
So you can go into the trees.
Or reminisce about past mistakes.
But eventually we will need to express our emotions, harness our feelings for effect.
Prince Rama – "Now Is The Time Of Emotion" (official music video) from Carpark Records on Vimeo.
Enter the carnival.
Engage with the media.
Hook up with your peeps.
Do what you need to do to get that liquor.
All your parts are hot.
Peaches 'Vaginoplasty' – Official Video from Nikita Harrisov on Vimeo.
If you don’t know, now you know.
You can try to take pictures of the enchanted monkey leaping from branch to branch through the vermilion colors. Heed the warnings to stay in step, express yourself and listen for the cosmic enchantress. She’ll remind you of the -isms that plague us, remember where we were born no matter how many reflections or prizes we see or where we are. Keep running and feeling.
1. She He See Feel – Dustin Wong & Takako Minekawa
2. Supernatural – Phedre
3. Whenever, Wherever – Minnie Ripperton
4. Prizewinning (Prince Rama Remix) – Juliana Barwick
5. Two-Way Mirror – Doomsquad
6. Born in Flames – The Red Krayola
7. Consumerism – Ms. Lauren Hill
8. Bruja Cosmica – Malportado Kids
9. Now is the Time for Emotion – Prince Rama
10. Disco/Very – Warpaint
11. Green and Gold – Lianne Lahavas
12. Hanuman – Total Unicorn
13. Picture This (Felicita Remix) – Kero Kero Bonito